Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting

From: Jonathon Sim
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:01:39 +1300

On Wednesday 20 Nov 2002 6:41 am, Adam Hull wrote:
> Wow, so you have already implemented WebDAV support?! This is fantastic. We
> would greatly appreciate it if you could release your changes and keep us
> informed of your progress. I would also encourage you to get in touch with
> Jonathon Sim (address@hidden) who is currently working on the same
> challenge. Thanks a lot! I look forward to learning more!

Ill second that :)  Seriously though, webDAV (and especially the DeltaV
versioning extensions) would be an excellent addition to groupware - there is
decent webDAV support built into Windows (ie Explorer 6), MacOS and
Linux/Other Unix (type webdav://<some host> in konqueror, or even mount it
with DavFS), making this a great cross-platform file sharing protocol. And if
you have already implemented it, all the better :)