[Phpgroupware-developers] email IMAP problem

From: bigpond
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email IMAP problem
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:44:27 +1030

Hi,
I am having trouble with version: 0.9.14.001 phpgw email. I am able to create folders etc. and send emails. The problem is that emails don't show in the INBOX. I have found that I am able to access received emails by renaming the INBOX, but this does only downloads emails already on the server and doesn't show any futher incoming emails. I'm running Windoze 2000 and Mercury/32.