AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group directory in PHPWebHosting

From: joerg . altmeppen
Subject: AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group directory in PHPWebHosting
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:26:17 +0100

Hi Chris,
Go to Admin, Groups and Edit the Group you want to give that rights.
There you see the list of applications and a little button behind
PHPWebHosting. Click that button and you  can give applicable rights for the
group directory in the new window that opens.
(we should continue  this in the users list)

Take care, and sorry for the bad English.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jörg Altmeppen

GFU SYSTEME,   Vahrenwalder Straße 7,   30165 Hannover
Tel.: +49 (0)511 336 447-34,   Fax: +49 (0)511 336 447-15
Email: address@hidden, http://www.gfu-systeme.de