SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - cal

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendarblock
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:01:10 +0100

> "Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:
>
> >> I think, the problem was that sitemgr-link redirected directly with
> >> the Header function instead of using $GLOBALS['phpgw']->redirect
which
> >> takes care of the different way IIS handles redirects. I changed
this
> >> and commited, could you test if this solves this problem.
> >
> > The logo appeared fine  but the next/previous arrows on the calendar
> > dont work  just as if I had clicked the 'home'-link previous to this
> > last update.
>
> I did not expect the change of sitemgr-link was only meant to solve
> the problem with the next/previous errors. It solves the problem with
> the path to the image not resolved, so this is fine.
> As for the arrows, could you test the change to
> class.module_calendar.inc.php I suggested in another post.
>

> > I forgot to mention one mssql-issue: the query in function getblock(
> > line 171) in class.Content_SO.inc.php is exactly the same as the
query
> > in function  getallblocksforarea (except the where condition)  and
> > has to be altered in order to work for mssql.
>
> this is the same query that caused problem for postgres, and I changed
> it just recently. Could you test, if the way I changed it, works in
> MSSQL?
>
> Michael

It works nicely in MSSQL.

I have noticed from the app 'projects' that the join statements are
db-dependent

In my one app 'property' - I have added into the so-class-funtion :

        if ($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['db_type']=='pgsql')
        {
                $this->join = " JOIN ";
        }
        else
        {
                $this->join = " LEFT JOIN ";
        }

This would spell (part of) your query like this:

'phpgw_sitemgr_content AS t1 $this->join phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang as
t3'

>From the documentation on postgres there is mentioned 'LEFT OUTER JOIN'
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&idoc=1&file=tutorial
-join.html