[Phpgroupware-developers] Installation: Why big red "X"'s after re-chec

From: John Whalen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Installation: Why big red "X"'s after re-checking installation?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:24:02 -0500

When using http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup/index.php

all was fine for "Step 1 - Simple Application Management"
Your database is working, but you dont have any applications installed. Install all applications

I clicked this and got:
Creating Tables: At your request, this script is going to attempt to install all the applications for you.

Table Change Messages:

and a "Re-check my Installation" button. When I click this I get big red Xs. All buttons except uninstall then are non-functioning.

Suggestions?