Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] themes and templates

From: Gilles Février
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] themes and templates
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:34:27 +0100

Sorry if i misunderstand the questions... :-)

> I have several questions concerning the templates.  Please forgive me as I
feel I am back engineering phpgroupware.  It takes some getting used to!

I created new templates a few months ago to show phpGroupWare, and it is no
so easy. I encountered some problems because sometimes, fonts, colors... are
defined directly in the application source. :-(

> - Where is the theme for the user and or application set.

./phpgroupware/phpgwapi/themes/
./phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/

>i.e. where is it stated that the applications should be set to default
rather than verdilak?

Preferences -> change your settings -> Interface/Template Selection* ?

> - could some one give me a better idea of the structure of the GLOBAL
array.

Not me, sorry. 8-(

> - how does one set the default application once logged on for the normal
user

Preferences -> change your settings -> Default application ?

Bye

Gilles