[Phpgroupware-developers] themes and templates

From: Robert Pawlowicz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] themes and templates
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:18:47 -0000

I have several questions concerning the templates.  Please forgive me as I
feel I am back engineering phpgroupware.  It takes some getting used to!

        - Where are the options set that apear in the template files (the ones
in
the curly braces)?
        - Where is the theme for the user and or application set. i.e. where is
it
stated that the applications should be set to default rather than verdilak?
        - could some one give me a better idea of the structure of the GLOBAL
array.
        - how does one set the default application once logged on for the normal
user

If there is anything else that might help me get up to speed please let me
know or point me in the right direction.  My primary task at the moment is
to create some new skins for the groupware applications.

Regards,

Robert Pawlowicz