[Phpgroupware-developers] sitemgr with two sites

From: Robert Warren
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] sitemgr with two sites
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:55:45 -0700

Hi,
I have set up phpgroupware to work with two domain names. I set up the sites
with sitemgr.  When logged into phpgroupware on either doman name I can
access the web site for the correct domain. However, when I try to access the
sites using the domain name directly I first site shows up.

To summarize
url
result
/test
test web site
/test?blahblah&domain=/test                                     test web site

/newco                                                                  test
web site
/newco?blahblah&domain=/newco                           newco web site

--
Robert Warren
address@hidden