[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr with two sites

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr with two sites
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:00:14 -0500

I do not use phpgroupware's multiple domains, since I had some
problems with them, so I do not know how to solve this problem. I am
not sure either if sitemgr is supposed to work with multiple
domains. In 0.9.14 there is a login-domain configuration setting, I
suppose that you use this. But I did not see it used in the code, so I
removed it in HEAD.
There is an alternative approach to having two phpgroupware domains
from one install, suggested here some time ago: If you create a copy
of phpgroupware's install dir with the command lndir, the copy
consists of links to the original. You only have to update the
original, but you can but a header.inc.php of its own into the copy,
and you have two independent phpgroupware domains. sitemgr should work
without problem in this setup.

Michael