Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] want to commit the filemanager to CVS

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] want to commit the filemanager to CVS
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:41:52 +0000

Please follow the guidelines and patch instructions at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/ and submit the patch to the patch manager at
http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=phpgroupware

I hope this is for filemanager in HEAD as in .14 it is no longer support in
favor
of phpwebhosting, which has since been renamed in HEAD to filemanager.