[Phpgroupware-developers] namespace for sitemgr modules

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] namespace for sitemgr modules
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:20:38 -0500

When designing sitemgr modules, I had to come up with a way that
sitemgr can find modules in other applications. The solution I
implemented simply consists in having modules called
class.module_modulename.inc.php and stored in the applications inc
directory. I have created a few modules that interact with other
applications: forum, calendar, news_admin, and will create a module
fetching bookmarks from the bookmarks app.
While testing, I put these modules into sitemgr's inc directory. Now I
would like to move them into the different applications' inc
directory, i.e. create
class.module_public.inc.php in forum/inc
class.module_monthview.inc.php in calendar/inc
class.module_public.inc.php in news_admin/inc
class.module_public.inc.php in bookmarks/inc

Is this o.k for the maintainers of theese applications?

Regards,

Michael