Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb concept for calendar enhancements

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb concept for calendar enhancements
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:20:58 +0000

Sounds good ..

one request: either have two settable alarms per event or some kind of a snooze
feature (will be impossible with emailed reminders)

For instance, my PDA has a snooze feature .. I can set an appointment reminder
for a
couple of hours before the event to remind me that it is coming up and I can
prepare
.. I can snooze the alarm for 1.5 hours and have it notify me 30 min before the
event to account for travel time to the event, etc (ie get your butt out the
door alarm)