[Phpgroupware-developers] changepassword hook

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] changepassword hook
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:12:23 -0600

I'm working on an smb  changepassword hook for ldap (thanks Dave, Chris, and
anyone else who helped on irc).  I'm still having problems, but that's not
what I'm writing about now.

Looking over the code, it doesn't look like there is any code to verify that
the changepassword hooks were successfull.  Has there been any thought to
this?  It seems to me that if the hook password change fails, an attempt
should be made to reverse any changes that were made.

Thoughts?

...Izzy