[Phpgroupware-developers] sablotron, js and php packages for Red Hat 9

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] sablotron, js and php packages for Red Hat 9
Date: 09 Apr 2003 21:40:12 +0200

Hi,

i have build new packages which needed for the phpGroupWare HEAD
installation.
This packages are needed when you want test/install the phpGroupWare
HEAD on the new
RedHat 9.

The packages are tested only on my server, but it looks like they are
ok.
When someone want help to test the packages please contact me.

The packages will be available next week (I hope from the
phpgroupware.org page).
--
Reiner Jung <address@hidden>
creativix