Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:14:12 -0400

Yes, register_globals is on.  I double-checked the phpgw_accounts table and
can confirm that there are no duplicate accounts.  Each user exists there
only once, though there do appear to be some dupes in our addressbook.

Another oddity I encountered is that initially, my account had none of these
calendar problems.  So I compared the groups I belonged to to those of a user
who was having problems.  Then I added myself to all of his groups and my
calendar demonstrated the same odd behavior.  So I figured maybe one of the
groups didn't have access to the calendar, but I verified that all the groups
I now belonged to could read/create/edit/delete the calendar for their own
groups as well as for a group that all members belong to.  Still no go.  I
then deleted myself from all groups but the ones I originally belonged to and
the behavior persisted.

I pulled all my users over from another install of GW and thought maybe that
was part of the problem, so I created a new user from scratch.  Same result.
I'll continue to poke around today, but if anybody has any other ideas, I'd
be most grateful for any thoughts.