Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:32:55 +0200

Daryl L. L. Houston wrote:
Yes, register_globals is on. I double-checked the phpgw_accounts table and can confirm that there are no duplicate accounts. Each user exists there only once, though there do appear to be some dupes in our addressbook.

We had a prob. with dublicats in the pulldown, not in the db-table itself.

Another oddity I encountered is that initially, my account had none of these calendar problems. So I compared the groups I belonged to to those of a user who was having problems. Then I added myself to all of his groups and my calendar demonstrated the same odd behavior. So I figured maybe one of the groups didn't have access to the calendar, but I verified that all the groups I now belonged to could read/create/edit/delete the calendar for their own groups as well as for a group that all members belong to. Still no go. I then deleted myself from all groups but the ones I originally belonged to and the behavior persisted. I pulled all my users over from another install of GW and thought maybe that was part of the problem, so I created a new user from scratch. Same result. I'll continue to poke around today, but if anybody has any other ideas, I'd be most grateful for any thoughts.

No idea what it is.

If you give me a sequenz of things you do to reproduce that error on a clean install, I'm propably able to fix it.

Btw. I'm the maintainer of the calendar.

Ralf
Ralf Becker
digital ROCK, Becker & Macht GbR            Telefon +49 (631) 31657-51
Leibnizstraße 17                            Telefax +49 (631) 31657-52
D-67663 Kaiserslautern                 EMail address@hidden