[Phpgroupware-developers] Posting problem

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Posting problem
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:41:20 +0200

Alessandro is having problems posting to the list - I can't see what he is doing wrong

Sigurd

Alessandro Farina wrote:

Hi,
I hope you can give some help to me...
I've posted messages to the list, but Idon't see them into the ML...
Is there  something wrong in my way of posting?

Cheers

Alessandro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alessandro Farina" <address@hidden>