Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting Rekindled

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting Rekindled
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:01:24 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

For those of you following this episode on the edge of your chairs, I am making progress. The issue is this client lost the ability to upload files with phpwebhosting (filemanager). After changing php versions to 4.3.2, 4.2.3, 4.0.6, it kindof started to work. This told me this all started when I upgraded this client
from 4.0.6 to 4.3.1.

0.9.16 depends on 4.1.0+