Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal execution speed vs. documentation

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal execution speed vs. documentation and code maintenance
Date: 04 Aug 2003 01:19:35 -0500

I agree.....

Even an optimizer script for converting cvs to optimal (need to support
updates, else the patches would get all messy or wed have to mantain
different, identical branches for each version), that could also (this
is needed) optimize the templates, which almost never should have actual
spaces (only nbsp, else, space is ignored by the browser).