Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jsCalendar popup for phpGW

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jsCalendar popup for phpGW
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:45:35 +0000 (GMT)

Heyas

Sounds good Ralf.  While travelling home I have been working on a js
class for the api.  The class makes handling js alot easier.

It handles adding external links, code blocks etc into the header.  It
also handles creating some of the simpler js that we use, ie popup
alerts and confirms.  I plan to add more to it soon.  I will be
committing it to the api soon for people to review.

I have a doc half written doc on using it too

PS - I did this to make using HTMLArea easier :)