Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jsCalendar popup for phpGW

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jsCalendar popup for phpGW
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:41:30 +0200

Ralf Becker wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Heyas

Sounds good Ralf.  While travelling home I have been working on a js
class for the api. The class makes handling js alot easier. It handles adding external links, code blocks etc into the header.

This is already quite easy, add it to $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['java_script'] (before calling common::phpgw_header() and it will appear in the header.

How can I do this for the XSLT template in HEAD?
Would be nice if this could be implemented in 'notes' (I have learned a lot from 'notes') as an example.

Sigurd