[Phpgroupware-developers] WebDAV over subversion in the filemanager ?

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] WebDAV over subversion in the filemanager ?
Date: 21 Aug 2003 18:31:26 +0200

Hi.

I've done some tests in the filemanager, configured to access a WebDAV
server, on a 0.9.16-branch install.

First I tried the setup where my DAV server is a basic apache mod-dav,
and everything seems to be smooth and clean (for the little I tested ;).

Then I tried to access a DAV server which is apache2 and a subversion
backend.

Then come the problems :(

Each home directory (either user or group home dir) is created on the
DAV server at the time of first access... but an error is still
reported, which appears in a "default" text/html file...

I think there is probably some problem trying to parse the "return
values" of the DAV server in this case...

Has anybody experienced similar issues ?

What's the current status of WebDAV support in phpgroupare (interop with
the server, ACLs, locks, etc ?)

Thanks in advance.

--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>