[Phpgroupware-developers] Technical questions

From: Lars Olsson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Technical questions
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:54:16 +0200

Hi.

I have my phpgroupware server behind a firewall. The firewall redirect
incomming packets to the phpgw server.
When trying to go to the login page from outside the web browser tris to
connect to the phpgw machines local ip (192.168....).
I think I have done all setup correctly but i does not work.
Any idea?

How is the best wat to secure the communication between my "roadwarrior" users
and the phpgroupware server? SSL?

Thanks in advance
Lars Olsson
address@hidden