Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team elections

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team elections
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:04:15 +0000

>> Eligibility will be determined by a list of people who have assigned
>> copyright to the FSF.
>Yes I have a comment. Who make this decision? that only people can vote
>which have assigned to the FSF. I think the coting have nothing to do
>with the FSF. We are not the FSF, we are a free project, or not.

sure we're a free project, but we are also a DotGNU project and protected under
the
FSF.  I think it's only fitting that those that influence the direction of the
project have their phpgw code copyright assinged to the FSF.  IIRC the decision
this was agreed upon several month ago by "all of us"...more or less...