Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team elections

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team elections
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:41:50 -0700

Sounds good

Dave Hall wrote:

Hi all,

As you will all remember we agreed to elect a new Coordination Team as a
result of the restructure of the project.

I propose that we open nominations on Mon 1-Sep-2003, which run until
Sat 6-Sep-2003.  Voting will then take place between 8-Sep-2003 and
13-Sep-2003.  All times 0000UTC.

I think it is best that we elect a team of 7, and then those elected
decide on who fills which positions.  This allows people to have more
than one chance of being elected.  Each eliglble voter will be alowed a
maximum of 7 votes.  In the case of a tie - lets deal with that if it
happens.

Eligibility will be determined by a list of people who have assigned
copyright to the FSF.

If people are happy, I will start organising this.

Any comments?

I hope this helps us to move forward.