RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:14:26 +0000

ok, because there is no "logic" in SQL...

for the record, I think it might be usefull to be able to have a "standard" sql
like
we have now, but still have the ability to extend/override a so class with a db
specific one in a standard way.  This way you get the standardization and the
ability to have optimization for those that want it and even only for the
functions
that could benifit from it.  Sure, maintanance becomes more difficult, but if
someone bothers to create a db specific class then they are obviously using it
and
will have need to updated to as the so classes change.