RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries

From: Alex Borges
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:19:35 -0500

schema_proc does part of the job.

Weve also built, for the new addressbook, the sql_builder framework.
Grab a snapshot at co.com.mx/~jarg/phpgroupware

The sql builder framework is an object-relational mapping system
designed by Eald, Jarg and a little bit by myself.

Its point is that you can model the relational schema as classes and
that info is/should be enough to generate lots/most of the SQL
statements you need, no matter how complex the schema is.

It comes out of the necesity to handle the extra complexity in the new
addressbook database schema and eald generalized it for use in other
apps, even outside phpgroupware.