Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominations

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominations
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:51:31 -0500

I  nominate ||CW.

Reason:
He has been a long standing member of this community. His work to
support newbies and just users is invaluable and has allways been level
headed, respectfull and interested in the bearings of the project.

:)

Id alaso like to nominate myself.

Reason:

Ive a long term commitment to the project because of my business. Ive
been arround for a while and like it a lot. I also think Ive
demonstrated that things can be built/designed by most of the parties
involved in development (like the new ab code, whose schema design was
made by everyone and we tried to accomodate most ideas and issues in it,
even if i did not make or mantain it, eald and jarg are).

I also bring new developers in, even if i sponsor them to develop my
wish is that theyll be interested enough to stick arround even if i dont
need them to work in phpgw in the furure.

All in all, im of liberal mindset with respect of most things and
dislike arbitrarities. I prefer discussion and agreement so that people
can be held accountable later for what they agree on.

Finally, i think everything can/should be done by consensus (even if not
absolute). I think this are good values and thats what i intend to push
to if i am elected.

Cheers (ta-dadadada-ta-dada-ta-dada)