Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominati ons

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominati ons
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:51:28 -0700

He has my support for being a valid choice

Kai Hofmann wrote:

Hi dave and all others,

Kai Hoffman no nick *

Kai Hofmann - aka PowerStat

Kai has been analysing and documenting the db schema and class design of
phpGW for sometime as part of his role as a dev at Pro Business.

The eligibility of those who have an asterisk (*) after their nick,
still needs to be disussed. This is discussion which should be held in
public - politely and rationally on the developer list.

Thats what I wanted to ask - to my best knowledge my nomination
is not valid, because I have no contributor status until now ...

Greetings

  Kai