Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Election News and changes

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Election News and changes
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 09:23:11 +1000

Brian Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about angles?  I nominate him if he qualifies

Nope, he is part of egroupware, so doesn't qualify.  I would have
supported angles keeping his anglemail project, and voting, but he has
now joined egroupware, so he doesn't qualify.

If angles makes a public statement to contradict me, that is fine, but I
would want to see some action as well as words if he is to distance
himself from the fork.