[Phpgroupware-developers] 16RC1 bugs (was Re: [Phpgroupware-tracker] (no

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 16RC1 bugs (was Re: [Phpgroupware-tracker] (no subject))
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:56:48 +1000

Hi Marin,

Thanks for testing 16RC1 and letting us know about the bugs.

Unfortunately, the phpgroupware-tracker list has been setup so the bug
tracker and other support tools on savannah notify developers and other
interested people of tracker activity.  It is not a list which is used
by human posters.

Could you please log these as seperate bugs for each app.  In the
morning I will allocate them to the appropriate developer.  This way
they are easily monitored and dealt with.  I have cc'd this to the
developer list so the developers are aware the reports are coming

Thanks again

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)