[Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Web Content Manager

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Web Content Manager
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:35:31 +0000

Hi,

I'm back trying to get SiteMgr working in version 0.9.14.006.

With these settings:
SiteMgr Options

Site name English / American
Our Alaskan Cruise

URL to sitemgr-site
http://192.168.1.2/cruise/

Filesystem path to sitemgr-site directory
/home/web/htdocs/cruise

And config.inc.php is in /home/web/htdocs/cruise and has the path
/home/web/htdocs/phpgroupware
Is this the right place for it?

I get this:
Before the public web site can be viewed, you must configure the various
locations
and preferences. Please go to the sitemgr setup page by following this
link:sitemgr
setup page. Note that you may get this message if your preferences are
incorrect.
For example, if config.inc.php is not found in the directory that you specified.

/home/web/htdocs/cruise doesn't have an index.html file in it yet.  Should it?

This same thing is happening with phpGroupWare 0.9.14.509 so I'm pretty sure I'm
doing something wrong.

Would someone be so kind as to help the clueless?

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing