Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 03:33:37 +0000

Timetrack has effectively duplicated the HR app due to the lack of ability to
rely
that the data be protected

Although I think these would be better in a HR app, I don't have time to do it

An HR app should be properly thought out since it is potentially much more than
view of the account and contact data.  At least one additional table would be
required and suitable hooks for other apps to help control data revisions