Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 03:40:28 +0000

Um, weren't you talking about a feature freeze earlier today?

I'm gearing this up for how I want to use it.  Likely I've trampled a few things
that current users rely upon and some testing will be required

I am pushing for the building blocks I need (like the new ab backend and some
more
ui for that) to be in place for .16 and then I can build on that.

Perhaps for the next release with test versions available prior to that