Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Qmail

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Qmail
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:38:29 +0000

I ran some more tests.  I can send and receive and read email with Webmin but
not
GW.  I tried both Courier and uwash, plus uwash-maildir.  It can't be this hard.
I've got to be missing some stupid little detail.

A little more info.  The original install of qmail got messed up so I started
over
again (good thing this isn't in production yet).  The original setting was
Mailbox.
 I changed it to Maildir during the reinstall.  Mailbox did work with GW.
Should I
reinstall GW database?  Is there a setting hidden somewhere that I can just edit
instead?

Thanks
Bob