Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:45:56 +0000

There are some limited docs at docs.phpgroupware.org

Probably the easiest is to take a simple app and modify it (like notes)

I've been pushing for a better way for people to help create docs since I
think this step is needed in order for our docs to get better .. so hopefully
we can get it organized soon .. lend your voice to the "cause" to get a better
procedure for doc creation (currently you write and submit for approval ..
maybe someone will read it and add it)