Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:12:54 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

I am a new person to phpgroupware.
I was just finding a good open source groupware suit
and I found phpgroupware.
Phpgroupware is the one I found among the other open source groupwares.
And I want to make my own module for phpgroupware.
I will put this module to phpgroupware community from the first test
version. I hope somebody can use this.
But I found that it's kind of difficult to get documents about building a
custom module for phpgroupware.

Where can I start this?

thanks.

I suggest that you aim for the coming XSLT-version (HEAD).
The app NOTES is a very good learning example.
(property(HEAD)is also XSLT and serving as facilitis management system
since august 03 in the City of Bergen, Norway)

Sigurd