[Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 cvs h

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 cvs head
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:12:02 -0800 (PST)

I have hacked the phpgw0.9.14 debian packaging
into the cvs head. It is not perfect but it installs and runs.
This is not a patch just yet, if anyone is interested in it, then let
me know, i will make a patch for cvs.

You can just look at the debian directory after unpacking the source.

Basically what I did was had to make some links,
the *.php in the base directory of the archive are linked to  the
phpgroupware dir.

Other small changes needed to be made for the examples and docs, so i
just removed them from the install for now.

http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware-debian-experimental/patch/history.txt

I have debs for anyone to try out if they want
:http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware-debian-experimental/

an Demo Install can be found here :
http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware/ UID demo PWD
guest