Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 c

From: Thomas Viehmann
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 cvs head
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:20:16 +0100

James Michael DuPont wrote:
> I have hacked the phpgw0.9.14 debian packaging
> into the cvs head. It is not perfect but it installs and runs.
> This is not a patch just yet, if anyone is interested in it, then let
> me know, i will make a patch for cvs.
I'm not sure I quite understand that. Do you mean the packaging sitting
in phpgroupware cvs or the one currently used in the packages in
testing/unstable? I also was assuming that the 16 branch was different
from head?
I presently plan to use the debian subdir in alioth [1] as a base for
packages of 0.9.16 in Debian, though I welcome any effort to come up
with better stuff. Fresh installs work somewhat, but configuration and
upgrades aren't really in too good shape.
Depending on the release schedule of phpgroupware, I'm hoping to fix
pressing problems before March 15th, which seems to be the current sarge
freeze date.
As such, I'd really appreciate if you would and invite you to consider
basing your patches on these.

> http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware-debian-experimental/patch/history.txt
> :http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware-debian-experimental/
> http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware/ UID demo PWD
None of these work for me.

Neither the URLs listed there work for me or can I find any details.

Kind regards

Thomas

1. See CVS linked from
   <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-phpgroupware/>,