[Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:23:17 +0000

Hi,

Some of my clients are starting to clammer for some of the new features in
0.9.14.512.  I have upgraded our office to the new one and from what I can
see, the addressbook is the only app with serious enough errors to ba a show
stopper.  One of the errors when searching for a person I posted a few days
ago.  If it's lost I can post it again.  The other is nothing is ever found
when searching for an organization.

When searching the addressbook while composing an email works.

The problems seem to be on an upgraded system only.  Fresh installs seem to
work fine.

The systems are, or soon will be, Slackware 9
PHP 4.3.4
The upgraded system will be MySQL 3.23.56
The new installs will be 4.0.x
Apache 1.3.29

Thanks for a job well done.
Bob