Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync on debian sarge HOWTO - draft 1

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync on debian sarge HOWTO - draft 1
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 08:56:25 +1000

I have fixed the problems with the doc, and will respond here as well
:)  Changes are shown at
http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?action=diff&page=SyncML&ver2=5&ver1=4

New full version available at
http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=SyncML

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 01:05, TheSin wrote:
> found it in /path/to/phpgroupware/sync/sync4j/package

my bad - i wish the wiki supported [tab] auto completion ;)

> also this doesn't make sense
>
> $ cd default/config/xml
> $ sudo -Rf META-INF
> $ sudo mkdir
> $ sudo mv Meta-inf META-INF
> $ cd ../../../
> $ sudo bin/install-modules.sh jboss

should have been:

$ sudo rm -Rf META-INF
$ sudo mv Meta-inf META-INF

:)

> sudo -Rf META-INF isn't a command and -Rf aren't sudo switches
> sudo mkdir won't do anything...maybe combine them?

I forgot what I was typing at the time.

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 01:38, TheSin wrote:
> also not sure what this means
>
> Copy the files from the /path/to/phpgroupware/ipc_test_suite/ subdirs
> to the appropriate locations

The doc has been updated on this, should have been,
/path/to/phpgroupware/ipc_test_suite/sources

> I've done everything else and when i test syncj4 site I just get a
> tomcat error, any ideas?

What is the error?

I am glad someone has read the doc :)