Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync on debian sarge HOWTO - draft 1

From: TheSin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync on debian sarge HOWTO - draft 1
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:36:11 -0600

okay just didn't know they could both run at :8080/, no matter for my install since I just want sync4j ;) now to figure out how to add devices and users :) Thanks for the great work though sure made my last week of trying look simple, only took half a day today to restart :)
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.