RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPX in PHPGroupware

From: Dirk Schaller
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPX in PHPGroupware
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:21:02 +0200

Hi Shajee,

you need a 'Basic Authorization' with a base64 encoded string of
'sessionid:kp3'.
Does the Header.Add() method do this like the php code below?

                        $credentials='';
                        if ($username!='')
                        {
                                $credentials='Authorization: Basic ' .
base64_encode($username . ':' . $password) . "\r\n";
                        }

                        $op= "POST " . $this->path. "
HTTP/1.0\r\nUser-Agent: PHP XMLRPC 1.0\r\n" .
                                "Host: ". $this->server  . "\r\n" .
                                $credentials .
.
                                strlen($msg->payload) . "\r\n\r\n" .