Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPC in PHPGroupware: session problem

From: Shajee
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPC in PHPGroupware: session problem
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:27:59 -0700

Dear Markus
Hello!
                    Thanks for the reply. I have been able to Over Power the
Sesson Expired problem. It's an easy and tricky part. The \xmlrpc.php
requires a HTTP BASIC Authentication with sessionid:kp3 encoded in Base64.
if (ereg('Basic',$headers['Authorization']))

So I had just to encode this set in my C#.Net code give the Basic Auth
format to header and fire the request. The code I used is below
public string CSbase64(string args )

            {

            byte []data = System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.ASCII.GetBytes(args);

            string str = Convert.ToBase64String(data);

                  return str;

         }

------

-----

-----

string http_auth;

http_auth= sessionid+":"+kp3;

xmlRpcClient.Headers.Add("Authorization","Basic "+CSbase64(http_auth));

---------

------

But I am not being able to query any data from phpGroupware. Can you tell me
as to which methods are exposed for querying data. I tried the notes section
but only two methods are being invoked, notes.bonotes.listMethods and
notes.bonotes.describeMethods I am using the
XmlRpcClient.url=http://localhost/phpgroupware/xmlrpc.php or should i try
changing the url.

Now looking into the file \phpgroupware\notes\inc\class.bonotes.inc.php
there are functions which seem to query data from notes table(list_methods
et) in phpgw db but those are not accesible(exposed under xml rpc). Would
appreciate any response  from you on the same.

Is there any documentation that takes this aspect i.e quering data from
phpgroupware via xml rpc or list of all methods that might be exposed under
xml rpc for these task.

Thanks & Regards
Shajee