Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system t

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system to API
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:52:29 +0000

What is you schema like for datamine?

My proposal to use the infolog linking system uses one table like so:

 link_id | link_app1 | link_id1 | link_app2 | link_id2 | link_remark |
link_lastmod | link_owner
      39 | infolog   | 27       | timetrack | 3401     |             |
1086901171 |         45
      40 | infolog   | 22       | timetrack | 1990     |             |
1086901171 |         45
      41 | infolog   | 22       | timetrack | 1176     |             |
1086901171 |         45