Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system t

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Proposal to add inter-app linking system to API
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:33:24 +0000

I agree, however I'd like to get something into HEAD so that it can be used
and tested.

The existing code uses a link_id field so I proprose we leave it as it until
someone has  time/initiative to change it .. but it can be changed after it
has been accepted

It seems like there is no major objections (only minor things that can change
as the system evolves .. like all the apps) to starting with this code as a
first solution to interapp linking

I've lost track of HEAD status.  How does this proceed from the .16 infolog to
the API in HEAD?