Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [CK-Ledger-users] contacts and CK-ERP

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [CK-Ledger-users] contacts and CK-ERP (was CK-ERP v.0.8.1 released)
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:08:17 -0500

CK.
If it would be possible for you to write up a clear list of the things
you would need to implement CK-ERP for phpgw stock (no paralel contacts
backend) in the next deployment, please do so. This is so the next
release of CK integrates seamlessly providing an overall better
experience for your users and so that our platform evolves towards what
developers need.