RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release planning (was XSLT-version)

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release planning (was XSLT-version)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:37:42 +0000

I think that if pb has stuff to contribute, then great!!  But it needs to be
submitted unless they are committing it themselves.

In general I think that any contribution that does not greatly change the
function of an app should be accepted.  Any greater change should be discussed
on the dev list first.

Can we establish written rules for committing changes?  I'm a little concerned
that other patches may create problems with the features I am using.

Maybe the patch # of anything in question can be emailed to the dev list about
a week before it is applied to keep everyone informed?

I have started a wiki page at
http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=release_plan to help plan out what
should be done for the next couple of releases.  The idea is that we do what
is outlined and nothing else in order to get 1.0 completed .. of course the
outline is only in draft form to start the process moving.

Please read it and contribute.