RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release planning (was XSLT-version)

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release planning (was XSLT-version)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:32:08 +0000

So are you suggesting that nothing new should go into .18 so that it can be
released quickly and then nothing new should go into 1.0 so that 1.0 will be a
quick and well tested release?

Or are you suggesting that we should NOT speed .18 out the door and add any
new features to .18 and then nothing new should go into 1.0 so that 1.0 will