[Phpgroupware-developers] 1.0 feature requests

From: jengo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 1.0 feature requests
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:31:02 -0400 (EDT)

[ Repost from news on phpgrouware.org ]

Until Friday Oct. 10th 2004, we are asking the community to submit feature
requests they would like to see in 1.0. Please submit them to the
developers' mailing list with the subject "1.0 feature requests". Do not
submit requests directly to developers, or the messageboard.

Sometime over the next week, the Coordinators Team will vote on the list.
Not everything will be added. We will release the list once it's
finallized, then this will be a "set in stone" list of features for 1.0.